All items are packed securely in our Multi-Pocket Hikers Backpack. Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the backpack for easy access. Hand-assembled in the USA.
The kit includes the following:
Food and Water: The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 2 people for 72 hours.
(24) 4 oz. Water Pouches
(12) 400-Calorie Food Bars (4800 Calories)
(20) Water Purification Tablets - each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
(2) 1-Liter Hydration Bags with Straw*This kit provides 1 gallon of water per person per day for drinking and sanitation, as recommended by FEMA.
Light and Communication: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergencies.
(1) AM/FM Radio (batteries included)
(1) Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
(1) Emergency Candle
(1) Emergency Bright Stick
(1) 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
(1) Box of Waterproof Matches
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
(2) Emergency Survival Sleeping Bags
(2) Body Warmers
(1) Emergency Tube Tent with Rope
(2) Emergency Ponchos with Hood
Tools: These items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
(1) Multi-Function Pocket Knife
(1) Pair of Leather-Palm Work Gloves
(2) Reusable Face Masks
(1) 50 Feet of Nylon Rope
(1) Safety Goggles
(1) Sewing Kit
Hygiene and Sanitation: Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
(2) Deluxe Hygiene Kits
(1) 0.25 oz. Hand and Body Lotion
(1) 0.34 oz. Shampoo and Conditioner
(1) Bar of soap
(1) Deodorant Gel
(3) Maxi Pads
(1) Pocket Tissue Pack
(1) Shaving Cream Packet
(1) Twin Blade Razor
(3) Wet Wipes
First Aid: A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
(1) Deluxe First Aid Kit
(30) Adhesive bandages (1 ¾” x 3/8”)
(35) Adhesive bandages (3” x ¾”)
(15) Alcohol pads
(10) Cotton tip applicators
(1) Elastic bandage (2”)
(4) Finger splints
(1) First aid guide
(2) Gauze pads (2” x 2”)
(2) Gauze pads (3” x 3”)
(2) Gauze pads (4” x 4”)
(1) Instant cold pack
(1) Reusable Case
(1) Roll of gauze (2”)
(1) Roll of tape
Other: These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.
(1) Golf Pencil
(1) Infectious-Waste Bag
(1) Survival Playing Cards - 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
Emergency Survival Kit Information:This kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations.
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with social network in various ways. For these to work, the social networks may set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site, or contribute to other purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.