Be prepared wherever you go with the Guardian Adjustable Paracord Bracelet. The Guardian Adjustable Paracord Bracelet is made of 8.2 Feet of 550lb-rated paracord and includes an adjustable closure to fit all wrist sizes.
This bracelet is stylish and has dozens of uses, including:
- Repair torn clothing
- Use it for light towing
- Tie things, to yourself, to your car, to your clothing, to your backpack, etc.
- Make a rope ladder
- Make a clothesline or hang a tarp for privacy
- Replace shoelaces
- Fix equipment such as a torn backpack strap
- Make snowshoes
- Tie it around branches to mark your trail
- Create a shelter
- Tie bags closed
- Keep food suspended out of the reach of insects and animals
- Use in a pulley system
- Create a stretcher by tying sticks together
- Sew up cuts with the thin internal threads
- Use it as a leash for your pet
- Use it as fishing line
- Make a splint or a sling
- Make a belt to hold your pants up
- Tie your hair back out of your face
- Secure a boat
- Repair a sail
- Tie a knife to a stick to make a spear
- Make a sling to throw stones
- Make a snare to trap game
- Make a bow drill to start a fire
- Replace the pull cord on your outboard, generator, chainsaw, string trimmer, etc.
- Make a trip line
- Make a fishing net
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with social network in various ways. For these to work, the social networks may set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site, or contribute to other purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.